Possible topics include:
- Why I want to be a criminal defense attorney?
- A creative marketing strategy for a new law firm?
- Why I am different than any other future lawyer?
- What gives me the drive to succeed?
- Applicant must be a college student in the U.S. (preference will go to law students)
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed).
- Applicant must be a US or Canadian Citizen.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is December 1st . If selected the applicant will be notified by the end of January and arrangements will be made for the distribution of the award. The award will be distributed directly to the student.
Method of Contact
Completed essays shall be sent either by email to Alex@TheSanDiegoCriminalLawyer.com or by mail to Ozols Law Firm 8880 Rio San Diego Dr. #22, San Diego, CA, 92108. Any applicant who applies gives Ozols Law Firm permission to contact them about the application for further follow up information. They also give Ozols Law Firm the opportunity to use their name/and or information on the Ozols Law Firm website as a listed recipient of the award. Applicants have full permission to list this award on any type of marketing information or career oriented paperwork. Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!