Alex Ozols Criminal Lawyer
- University of British Columbia
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Alex Ozols, owner of Ozols Law Firm, is an award winning criminal defense attorney that has been featured on all major news channels including FOX News, ABC, CBS, and NBC. By hiring Mr. Ozols, you can rest assured that you will have a fierce advocate on your side, attacking every part of the prosecution’s case against you.
As your criminal defense attorney he will do everything he can for your case, leaving no stone unturned so that you get the best possible outcome. He is well known in Southern California Federal and State courts and has good relationships with District Attorneys and City Attorneys throughout San Diego, Riverside and Orange County.
Most importantly, Mr. Ozols is always ready to fight for you. Some attorneys accept whatever plea deal is offered by the D.A. As your lawyer, Mr. Ozols is prepared to go to trial and will not accept any plea deal unless it’s favorable for you.
Mr. Ozols was recently named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by the National Trial Lawyers Association. The National Trial Lawyers are an invite only association that chooses the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America. They go through a rigorous process including nominations by the current Top 100, and third party research on each individual.
- Premier 100 Criminal Attorneys of America – American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” – National Trial Lawyers Association
- “Top 40 Under 40” – National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 10 Under 40 – National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Super Lawyers 2015 – Super Lawyers Magazine – (less than 2.5% of attorneys in California)
- 10 Best Attorneys in California – “American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys”
- Emerging Generation Award – San Diego Business Journal
- Top 30 Feature – The Richmond Review
- 10.0 Superb – Avvo.com
- Top Criminal & Top DUI Attorney – Avvo.com
- Featured on CBS News, ABC News, KUSI News, The LA Times, Cincinnati Enquirer, San Diego Reader & The Union Tribune
Experience You Can Trust
Mr. Ozols has dealt with cases from the smallest infraction to individuals facing life sentences. He has worked on highly publicized cases, all ending with positive results. These cases include DUI, drugs, rape, robbery, manslaughter, sex and theft crimes. He has also dealt with every type of scenario including deferred judgment, diversion programs, veteran’s court and behavioral health court.
When you call a law firm you will first go through multiple channels to talk to an attorney. You may talk to an intern, a secretary, an associate, or a salesperson. Are these people going to help you in an emergency? Is this who you want giving you legal advice? Call the number above and you will be routed directly to Alex Ozols, that is a promise. He will be the one that answers your call. He will be the one that is there for you in an emergency.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, call San Diego criminal defense attorney Alex Ozols today for a free consultation at 619-288-8357.